Inspection Processor (Worlds Only)
Description/Responsibilities Inspectors Processors work directly with Inspectors and use a computer to enter data and can be trained quickly. This role is typically only during World Championships.
Experience and Skills Needed
- This role best served by ages 18 and up
- No previous experience required
- Basic knowledge of robot construction is helpful
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Capability to pay attention to detail
Physical Activity Mix of sitting, standing, and walking throughout the day.
Training Before Event Become familiar with Inspection Processor Overview Document
Dress Code Wear volunteer t-shirt if provided; otherwise, polo-style shirts with nice jeans or long pants are preferred. Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.